Global Banking & Markets
Global Banking & Markets provides financial services and products to corporates, governments and institutions worldwide. We offer career opportunities in areas including Banking, Markets, Global Research, HSBC Securities Services and Markets Operations.
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcGlobal Banking & Markets focuses on building partnerships with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. We use the strength of HSBC’s international network to connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales, and transaction banking.
Opportunities in Global Banking & Markets
We serve our customers through teams of relationship managers and product specialists, who work to build a comprehensive understanding of each client’s financial requirements and develop services to meet those needs.
Global Banking & Markets focuses on building partnerships with our corporate, government and institutional clients
Global Banking & Markets offers a variety of different career opportunities, both for people with experience in investment banking and through our student and graduate programmes. These include roles in the following areas:
- Banking. Our banking relationship managers specialise in business sectors. We use our global expertise and local knowledge to connect multinational clients to the products and services that meet their financial needs
- Markets. Our markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets
- Global Research. Our research team delivers high-quality research and analysis to investors around the world. We cover economics, currencies, equities, fixed income and climate change
- HSBC Securities Services. We offer a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services, to institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations
- Markets Operations. We manage settlement activity, risk and control after the completion of trades, while ensuring regulatory compliance for clients around the world
Find out more about Global Banking & Markets.
Find a job at HSBC
Global Banking Graduate Programme
Support corporate, government and institutional clients as you build your career on our two-year Global Banking Graduate Programme.
Markets & Securities Services Graduate Programme
Our two-year graduate programme in Global Markets gives you an ideal platform to develop your skills in sales and trading.
We serve businesses ranging from small enterprises to large multinationals in more than 50 markets worldwide.
Wealth and Personal BankingOur teams help millions of individuals, families and business owners manage their personal finances.
Operations, Services and Technology
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcWe provide essential operational, IT and technical support to help HSBC function effectively and improve our customer service.
These are the operational teams that support our work – from human resources and marketing to strategy and risk.
Navigating towards a global COVID recovery
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcSustainability and technology are vital for bouncing back from the pandemic, HSBC research shows.
How banking will change after COVID-19
The pandemic and new technologies will have a permanent impact on the industry, says HSBC's Kevin Martin.
The start of a new era
A major agreement between 15 Asian nations could boost regional trade, investment and growth, says HSBC’s Stuart Tait.