Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcHSBC is committed to leading and shaping the debate around sustainable finance and investment. One of the ways we do this is by engaging with stakeholders, industry forums and groups that are focused on sustainability.
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcThe organisations, groups, and initiatives of which HSBC is a member or signatory include:
Disclosure and transparency
- International Integrated Reporting Council
- IIF Sustainable Finance Group
- SASB Sector Advisory Group
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
Strategy and public affairs
- Banking Environment Initiative
- Energy Transitions Commission
- The Global Commission on the Economy and Climate
- Global Sullivan Principles
- World Economic Forum CEO Climate Leaders
- United Nations Environmental Program Finance Initiative
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- United Nations Global Compact
Global Asset Management
- Climate Action 100+
- Montreal Pledge
- Principles for Responsible Investing
- UN Environment’s Principles for Sustainable Insurance Initiative
Sustainability risk management
- Equator Principles
- Forest Stewardship Council
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
How banking will change after COVID-19
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcThe pandemic and new technologies will have a permanent impact on the industry, says HSBC's Kevin Martin.
The start of a new era
A major agreement between 15 Asian nations could boost regional trade, investment and growth, says HSBC’s Stuart Tait.
Central banks develop digital currencies
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcSweden and mainland China could be the first places to issue their own digital currencies.