Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcAt HSBC, we believe that how we do business is as important as what we do. We want to achieve good results in a way that treats our customers fairly and helps to strengthen communities and ensure a properly functioning financial system. Our values are central to achieving these aims.
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcHSBC’s values define who we are as an organisation and what makes us distinctive. We believe in acting with courageous integrity. We are:
- Standing firm for what is right, delivering on commitments, being resilient and trustworthy
- Taking personal accountability, being decisive, using judgment and common sense, empowering others
Open to different ideas and cultures
- Communicating openly, honestly and transparently, welcoming challenge, learning from mistakes
- Listening, treating people fairly, being inclusive, valuing different perspectives
Connected to customers, communities, regulators and each other
- Building connections, being aware of external issues, collaborating across boundaries
- Caring about individuals and their progress, showing respect, being supportive and responsive
These values reflect the best aspects of our heritage, and remain key to our long-term success.
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcFind out about our plans to boost growth, improve shareholder returns and enhance customer service.
HSBC sets out net zero ambition
Find out how we plan to help build a thriving low-carbon economy.
A year of opportunity
International students are finding innovative ways to adapt to disruption caused by COVID-19.
A world of banking in your pocket
HSBC’s new Global Money Account helps customers manage money in multiple currencies easily – wherever they are.
Cement deal lays foundation for a greener future
Tham khảo xổ số miền bắcHSBC is helping a major cement producer launch the industry’s first sustainability-linked bond.